CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

39 Weeks and Counting!

So I talked to my good friend Katie Staker the other day and she was sad I hadn't put any pictures of my pregnant self on my blog... There is good reason for that..! So I had my coworker Melissa take a random snap shot of me at the office. Now everyone that hasn't seen me in real life can see how big my belly has grown over the last 9 months! Enjoy! Because this picture will only be posted until my little Sweetheart arrives and then my blog will be flooded with pictures of her!

2 comments:

James & Shawn said...

Yea! I was wondering what that little belly was looking like! You look super cute, but I know exactly how you feel :) I feel like I was pregnant just a few days ago. I am so excited that your due date is coming up so quickly! I can't wait to see her :) Love you so much!

Katie said...

Love it Sher! Good for you. Letting your belly hang out is one of the best parts of being pregnant. Besides, you look great! Love ya!